With our Wedding Band Event currently happening, we wanted to share 10 Tips From the Pros (our Managers) on buying Wedding Bands and Anniversary Bands:
1. Buy from a reputable jeweler! Buy from a jeweler who wants more than to just make a sale. Deal with one who wants to help you celebrate life’s most memorable moments, for a lifetime
2. Order early, if necessary! With so many designs and custom fitting available, you may choose something which will require additional time. Many special orders can take upwards of 4 weeks or more.
3. Make sure it is what you want. Do you want his and her matching bands? Though matching bands are certainly available, many couples choose to select similar styles which fit both of them best but share some design features.
4. Decide what is most important to you. Is the quality of the diamond more important than the size? All of these factors will determine what the best value may be for you.
5. You can find bands in all price ranges. Ask about different metal options and different diamond qualities to find the right ring for your budget.
6. Customize it! Michaels Jewelers offers many additional services such as custom sizing and inside ring engraving
7. Make sure it matches! If matching a band to your engagement ring, consider matching your metals so they wear the same over time
8. Consider having your engagement ring and wedding band soldered together to prevent friction, wear and keep them always aligned. Don’t worry; this process can be easily reversed if you wish to upgrade your ring in the future.
9. Make sure that the band you choose fits your lifestyle. Bands are available in different metals and some are more durable than others.
10. Take advantage of our special events! We offer 15 months interest free financing for our Wedding Band Event and you can save up to $500 off your next purchase!